Today I want to show you what makes our Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser so special. I will also share some tips on how to use the product.
Our creamy, non-drying, gentle, yet incredibly effective cleanser was created to melt away impurities and leave your skin dewy, soft and radiant.
It is important to use this product properly because it is not a crème cleanser and must be used with water.
How to Use the Cleanser
- Apply 1 to 2 pumps into the palm of your hand.
- Add water and vigorously rub palms together to create a low matte foam.
- Apply in circular motions, gently massaging into your face, neck and décolleté.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm warm water.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean cotton towel.
Note: This product was recently reformulated to have a creamier texture and be more gentle on the eyes, however, I recommend keeping the cleanser away from the eye area. Do not use this as an eye-make up remover.
What Makes the Cleanser Special
All of our products are raw and living with potent enzyme activity. What does that mean you might ask? It means that when used on a regular basis this product will naturally and gently exfoliate your skin. Your skin will become clearer, stronger and more balanced as our products work to restore your natural pH-balance and reveal a healthy glow.
Recommended For All Skin Complexions:
Our Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser contains Vitamin A from organic Carrot and Marigold Extract, and Vitamin C from Camu Camu and Acerola extracts. It consists of an invigorating synergy of revitalizing herbs, balancing seaweeds and nurturing vitamin complexes carefully blended together in a creamy cleansing base.
The cleanser features the following benefits:
- Cleanses the skin gently, deeply and thoroughly.
- Removes old skin cells and leaves the skin moisturized, soft and refreshed.
- When used on a regular basis our Purifying Cleanser will gently exfoliate your skin. This is due to the high enzymatic activity in the product.
- The first 7 ingredients in this cleanser are different organic plant oils, therefore will never dry out your skin.
- The Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser is made like wine. Dr. Alkaitis cures the cleansing base for a minimum of 6 months.
- Dr. Alkaitis makes his own soap base employing the traditional methods used in the region of Spain where Castille soap originated.
- Our products are multi-functional and many of them can be blended together to produce other highly effective uses. My favorite product combinations are described below.
Silky Shaving Gel (For Men & Women)
Many men and women shave daily and need an organic shaving gel or foam. Combining our Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser with the Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil produces a beautiful, silky shaving gel for everyone. Heres how:
- Apply 1 to 2 pumps of the cleanser in a small bowl.
- Add 1 to 2 pumps of our Nourishing Treatment Oil and add a few drops of water.
- If you are a man using a shaving brush, swish it around the bowl for a big fluffy foam!
- If you don’t use a brush you can achieve a beautiful, low, matte foam on the skin that is just as effective.
- Apply to damp skin, shave, rinse, pat dry
- Follow with the Soothing Gel.
Our silky shaving gel will leave your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and silky.
Face Oil Cleanser
Yes! For those of you who love to use an oil cleanser, here it is for you! The method is simple:
- Combine 1 pump of Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser to 1 pump of Nourishing Treatment Oil in the palm of your hand.
- Add a few drops of water and rub your hands together to create a low matte foam.
- If you want more foam or more slip, simply add more water.
- Apply in circular motions, giving yourself a satisfying facial massage which will deliver the deep nourishing treatment the oil provides.
- Rinse well, and pat skin dry!
I hope I have answered the questions you had about our cleanser. If you have any other questions or comments, please leave them in the comment section below this post and we'll be sure to answer you soon.