I’m so happy to share this information about our Organic Soothing Gel, the "shining star" that saved my skin when I struggled with adult acne and unbalanced, oily skin many years ago.
The Soothing Gel was one of the first products my father created. He sent me a bottle of this transformative product in response to my desperate plea for help with my angry skin condition. I later lovingly called it my "little first-aid kit in a bottle," and in my opinion every home needs one!
What Makes the Soothing Gel Special?
- It is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
- The antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory ingredients are formulated to calm, soothe and hydrate; restoring skin back to balance and leaving it soft, supple and revitalized.
- It contains a plethora of seaweeds, vitamins, herbs and flowers that are blended into the base of the highest quality Aloe Vera gel that exists.
- All of our organic products are raw, living, and vegan. This means that the enzymatic activity is extremely potent in all our products. The result is cell turn-over, faster skin repair, and powerful nourishment to support the skin’s healing process.
- This incredible, multi-functional, therapeutic product may be used all over the face and body where needed.
- This moisturizing gel may be used in place of a ‘day cream’ for acne, oily and problematic skin.
- It has been known to help treat and relieve skin conditions such as acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and oily or un-balanced skin. It also calms after-shave bumps and in-grown hairs, and it is excellent for after-wax, bug bites and rashes.
- The Organic Soothing Gel is a useful and even essential product for all skin types, and we particularly highlight its benefits for compromised, oily, unbalanced and troubled skin.
How to Use the Soothing Gel
- Gently cleanse your skin with the Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser.
- Apply two pumps of Soothing Gel into the palms of your hands.
- For Acne: gently massage or press onto the affected area.
- For Oily Skin: use the Organic Soothing Gel in place of a day crème. Smooth the gel all over your face, avoiding the eye area. Re-apply as needed throughout the day.
- As a Lightweight Soothing Serum: blend 2 pumps of Soothing Gel with 1 pump of Nourishing Treatment oil for a light-weight serum. This is beneficial for skin conditions that may need the extra hydrating nourishment of the oil combined with the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of the gel.
- After-Shave & Post Wax Treatment: apply on cleansed skin as needed.
What I Have Learned
Maintaining a balanced skin can be tricky and there is so much conflicting advice along with an infinite source of products on the market, most of them damaging for our skin even though they claim otherwise! Here are a few things that I have learned over the years:
- Treating skin imbalance is definitely an inside & outside job. Everyone is different, with different lifestyles and genetics, so there is no magic pill, however, good, clean, organic products and a healthy, organic, balanced diet will make a gigantic difference.
- The skin is the largest organ in the body. It houses and protects our entire inner body, and when our inner organs are struggling with an overload of toxins our skin picks up slack. This means a skin imbalance is usually a clear sign that there’s a bigger problem going on inside.
I hope you will continue on your wellness journey and visit this blog regularly. We will continue to post articles offering helpful tips and wellness solutions to support you.
Last but definitely not least: be patient and gentle with your skin. Love your skin back to health with kindness and care.
I wish you all a radiant skin journey.
Your fellow skin warrior,