Today I am introducing you to our cult classic, triple award-winning ‘miracle in a bottle,’ the Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil.
This is another gorgeous, multifunctional product that is both divine smelling and brimming with antioxidants. Its roots are steeped in potent therapeutic combinations of plant extracts and vitamin complexes.
The Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil's lightweight, silky soft texture will help regenerate, deeply nourish, moisturize, and plump your skin but will never clog your pores.
This magical oil healed my acne scars
This is the oil that balanced out my incredibly out-of-balanced, oily t-zone, acne inflamed skin.
Despite a medical esthetician telling me that my scars would never go away, this oil nourished my skin back to health and repaired the massive damage that was done to my complexion from two years of cystic bleeding acne. Sorry, I realize this description of my condition is not ‘sexy’ but it was real!
This oil saved my skin and self-esteem.
What Makes the Nourishing Treatment Oil Special?
Formulated with Dr. Alkaitis' signature Skin Regenerating Complex. For this blend of golden oils, Dr. Alkaitis sources the highest quality Jojoba oil, St. John's Wort oil and Rose hip oil. The seeds and flowers these oils are extracted from are grown in the most pristine places on earth.
The well-known adaptogen, Ashwagandha, forms the heart of the Skin Regenerating Complex. The raw extract of this powerful root is traditionally classified as a substance that is highly capable of strengthening the tissues of the body. When Dr. Alkaitis' raw extract of Ashwaganda is embedded in a blend of the highest quality cold pressed oils and raw extracts of complementary herbs and plants, this root rises to an extraordinary level of efficacy.
Who is the Nourishing Treatment Oil Good For? Everyone!
From the top of your head to the tips of your toes, this miraculous, lightweight oil is a healing treat for your scalp, hair, face and body.
What is the Nourishing Treatment Oil Good For?
It is a deep, nourishing moisturizer for
- Stretch marks
- Oily skin (in Ayurvedic tradition, oil cuts oil)
- Sun and environmental protection (not a sun-screen to clear)
How to Use the Nourishing Organic Treatment Oil
- Massage onto cleansed damp skin
- Reapply as desired.
Lightweight Daily Nourishing Serum
- Blend 1 pump of Nourishing Treatment Oil with 2 pumps of the Organic Herbal Toner for a wonderful light-weight serum. This is beneficial for skin conditions that may need the extra hydrating nourishment of the oil along with the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of the Organic Herbal Toner.
This lightweight daily nourishing serum is an excellent choice for very young skin that doesn’t necessarily need a crème but needs protection and nourishment. It is also a good choice for more mature skin with tight pores.
Both of these products have a high level of natural sun protective qualities. Note: this is not a sunscreen, but plants do have their own photosynthesis capabilities and Dr. Alkaitis’ unique formulation and ingredients optimize these properties. This mixture may be applied all over the body before and after going in the water, and all summer long. It’s my absolute favorite combination!
Extra Support For Dehydrated Skin
- Blend 1 pump of Nourishing Treatment Oil into either the Organic Day Crème or the Organic Night Crème and massage onto the skin.
Scalp & Hair Treatment
- Gently warm 1-2 tablespoons of Nourishing Treatment Oil.
- Massage well into your scalp.
- Comb through to the ends of your hair.
- Cover hair with a shower cap and try to keep on as long as possible.
- When you are ready to wash off the treatment, try combining 2 tablespoons of organic coconut milk from a can mixed with 2 tablespoons of Dr. Alkaitis Herbal shampoo.
- Apply the coconut milk/Herbal Shampoo mixture directly to hair before adding water, then massage for a few minutes. I really take my time here and work it into my hair for about 10 minutes. The longer you do this, the more the oil will be absorbed by the coconut milk. Add water and continue to wash up until you have used all the mixture.
- Rinse and dry.
Silky Shaving Gel (For Men & Women)
- Blend 1 to 2 pumps of the Purifying Facial Cleanser with 1-2 pumps of our Nourishing Treatment Oil in a small bowl.
- Add a few drops of water.
- For men: if you swish a shaving brush inside the bowl you will get a big fluffy foam!
- If you don’t use a brush, you will achieve a beautiful, low matte foam on the skin that is just as effective.
- If you are not using a brush, simply blend the mixture together in the palms of your hands, add water as needed and massage well onto your damp skin.
- Shave, rinse, pat dry.
- Apply our Organic Soothing Gel as an after-shave (for men and women.)
This shaving gel will leave your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and silky.
I hope this article has helped you understand all the ways you can use our Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comment section below.
Get your GLOW on!