Organic Enzyme Exfoliating Mask - Trial Sample 7.5g
A highly effective biological peel that combines the antioxidant properties of organic super foods with the skin brightening, exfoliating properties of a blend of carefully selected enzymes that sweep away dead skin cells.
The Organic Enzyme Exfoliating Mask is a brightening mask that can help with hyperpigmentation. It will lighten and brighten the skin.
As this is an active and highly effective treatment mask, it is important not to combine it with another scrub or exfoliating treatment.
7.5g | 100% active
Our Enzyme Exfoliating Mask is packed with essential phytonutrients, minerals and antioxidants that effectively treat hyper-pigmentation. This mask instantly brightens to reveal glowing skin and smoothen fine lines. An effective treatment that helps regain skin’s loss of elasticity. Deeply cleanses and stimulates cell renewal.
Formulated with Dr. Alkaitis' signature Enzyme Exfoliating Complex
The Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry) that is one of the key players in this mask presents an extremely high content of polyphenols, which are known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
The protease blend in Dr. Alkaitis' signature Enzyme Exfoliating Complex, is designed to achieve skin cleansing, moisturize, improve the skin's surface characteristics & appearance, and restore & maintain the permeability barrier function of the stratum corneum; the outermost layer of the epidermis.
- Gentle deep cleansing
- Promotes rosy healthy looking skin
- Mildly exfoliating
- After cleansing your skin with our Organic Purifying Cleanser, use a damp organic clean warm towel and leave it on your face for several minutes while you relax. This will soften your skin, making it more receptive to the beneficial ingredients in the mask.
- Use a teaspoon of the Organic Enzyme Exfoliating Mask and mix into a thin paste using approximately one teaspoon of purified water.
- Apply the mask on your face and neck, using your clean fingertips. Avoid the delicate eye area.
- To keep the ingredients active, don’t allow the mask to dry. You can easily moisturize the mask by misting your face with water.
- To rinse, wet a clean soft organic cloth with lukewarm water and carefully wipe the mask from your face.
- It is normal for this mask to leave behind a slight residue and we recommend doing a final cleansing with the Organic Purifying Cleanser before applying any other products.
As this is a highly effective and active biological peel, it is important to leave the mask to work for no longer than 7 minutes. You can use the Organic Enzyme Exfoliating Mask two or three times a month. If your skin is sensitive or blemished, we recommend you use the Organic Enzyme Exfoliating Mask once a month.
To intensify the mask’s properties:
- Replace the water with one teaspoon of organic goat’s milk yogurt or organic coconut probiotic yogurt and/or organic raw manuka honey or organic yacon syrup.
- These ingredients are known for their soothing effect on the skin, combining them with our masks will amplify results. Adding them will also help keep the mask moist on your face so ingredients stay active.
Oat Buds*, Blueberry*, Strawberry*, Rasp- berry*, Grapes*, Blackberry*, Maqui Berry, Black Currant*, Pomegranate*, Amla*, Lingonberry*, Sour Cherry*, Elderberry*, Cranberry*, Camu Camu*, Northern Bilberry*, Aronia Powder*, Barley Grass Extract*, Turmeric Extract*, Cat's Claw Exrtract*, Enzyme Exfoliating Complex (Lipase, Lactase, Protease, Xylanase, Amylase, Bromelain, Papain, Maltase, Beta-Glucanase, Invertase, Pectinase, Mannase, Phytase, Alpha-Galactosidase, Arabinosidase, Glucoamylase)
*certified organically grown