Organic Flower Mask
Restore, balance and visibly improve skin quality with our Organic Flower Mask. An effective beauty-enhancing mask for skin with loss of vitality and enlarged pores. A natural face mask that is gently exfoliating and brings youthful looking skin. Activates the regenerative properties of normal, mature and oily skin. A revitalizing mask that brings your complexion to life. Recommended for oily, normal, mature and dry skin conditions.
The Organic Flower Mask is bursting with active ingredients, don’t use it if your skin is sensitive, irritated or if you are experiencing blemishes. Also, as this is an active and highly effective exfoliator, it is important not to combine it with another scrub or exfoliating treatment.
0.88 oz | 25 g | 100% active
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing your skin with our Organic Purifying Cleanser, use a damp organic clean warm towel and leave it on your face for several minutes while you relax. This will soften your skin, making it more receptive to the beneficial ingredients in the mask.
- Apply a teaspoon of the Organic Flower Mask and mix into a thin paste using approximately one teaspoon of purified water.
- Apply the mask on your face and neck, using your clean fingertips. Avoid the delicate eye area around your eyes.
- To keep the ingredients active, don’t allow the mask to dry. You can easily add moisture to the mask by gently misting your face with water.
- Leave the mask to work for about 10 to 20 minutes.
- To remove the mask, dampen a soft clean cloth with lukewarm water and carefully wipe the mask from the face.
To intensify the mask’s properties:
- Replace the water with one teaspoon of organic goat’s milk yogurt or organic coconut probiotic yogurt and/or organic raw manuka honey or organic yacon syrup. These ingredients are known for their soothing effect on the skin, combining them with our masks will amplify results. Adding them will also help keep the mask moist on your face so ingredients stay active.
Our Organic Flower Mask can also be used as a gentle exfoliator:
- Take a small amount into the palm of your hand, blend it with water and two pumps of the Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil to form a smooth paste.
- Apply to the skin and in circular motions very gently ‘scrub’ for about 30 seconds.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. You can use this as a weekly scrub.
This combination can also be used as a foot and hand treatment or other areas that are dry and could use a gentle exfoliation. After your treatment, apply the Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil alone to hydrate the area exfoliated.
Use our Flower Mask as a gentle exfoliator by taking a small amount of Flower Mask into the palm of your hand and blending it with water to form a smooth paste that would be the consistency of smooth yogurt. Not too thick but not too watery.
Formulated with Dr. Alkaitis' signature Floral Blend
This is an active mask and not recommended for those who have acne or sensitive skin.
- Stimulates circulation
- Refreshes complexion
- Promotes rosy healthy looking skin
Oat Buds*, Floral Blend(Lavender Flowers*, Blue Mallow Blossoms*, Cornflowers*, Roman Chamomile Flowers*, Marigold Blossoms*, Rose Buds*, Elder Flowers*)
*certified organically grown
My skin feels so soft and smooth after using this! I highly recommend it!
I regret the times that I didn’t purchase this one, it’s so nice. I used to add just water now I’m adding both yogurt and honey (organic), it’s making a huge difference. Makes the face look alive.